Monday, December 31, 2018

Dead Year DONE. Happy 2019

Hello everyone! Happy New Year! It's been a fantastic time serving as a missionary for all of 2018!

Well this week, we managed to stay pretty busy but nothing super exciting happened. The week felt extremely short with last pday being on a Wednesday. So not a lot to share haha! On Tuesday, we will get our transfer news so next week I may or may not be in a new area!

I finished the Book of Mormon this week. I'm so grateful for the challenge President Nelson gave us! Im just so grateful for the Book of Mormon and my testimony seems to increase every day. A scripture that stuck out to me particularly was Ether 12:41 "And now, I would commend you to seek this Jesus of whom the prophets and apostles have written, that the grace of God the Father, and also the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost, which beareth record of them, may be and abide in you forever. Amen."
I'm sure many of you took on the challenge President Nelson gave us but I invite you all to" seek this Jesus" in the coming New Year. Set goals for yourselves for how many times you want to read the Book of Mormon. I have no doubt 2019 is going to be a good one.

Try not to party too hard this New Year's without me! Love you all!

Sister Gilland
England Manchester Mission 🇬🇧

Pictures: we got to climb 140 steps up a narrow spiral staircase to the top of a Church of England Cathedral. The man who took us was nice but definitely bashed us so here's a Pic of me getting bashed. Nice views tho!


No comments:

Post a Comment